6 x 150g/5oz salmon fillets, skinned
salt and freshly ground black pepper
150g/6oz cream cheese
small clove garlic, crushed
½ lemon, grated rind only
25g/1oz fresh white breadcrumbs
(you can use a lower carb bread or toasted pine nuts if preferred)
25g/1oz fresh, coarsely grated parmesan
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, plus extra to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
2. Season both sides of the salmon fillets and place on a greased baking sheet or roasting tin.
3. Mash the cream cheese with the garlic, salt and pepper and lemon rind.
4. Divide into six and spread on top of each salmon fillet.
5. Mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan and parsley in a small bowl and season.
6. Sprinkle on top of the cream cheese mixture and dust with paprika.
7. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. To tell when the salmon is done, it will have changed from translucent to an opaque pink.
8. Serve immediately, garnished with chopped parsley.
‘Posh Roasted Vegetables – The Mary Berry Way’
You may have seen this popular vegetarian recipe suggestion from Mary before.
and you serve it in slices, see here
All the best Jan